Park Keystone has implemented an innovative smart parking system. Patrons can pay for parking with credit cards at the pay station or on their smart phones without ever having to visit a pay station.
For information and where to download the Passport Parking mobile app check out the below or click the links to the left.
pay by phone (passport app)
Paying to park with Park Keystone is made easy with Passport. It's free, super easy, and convenient!
BENEFITS OF USING YOUR SMART PHONE:
MULtiple ways to use passport:
SMART PHONE - PAY BY APP
1. Visit www.ppprk.com in your web browser or download the Passport Parking App:
2. Register for free - first time only.
3. Select your locations. Zone Numbers are located on signs on each block and on the side of every pay station.
FIND YOUR PAID PARKING ZONE: - CLICK HERE -
4. Follow instructions on the app
5. Enjoy the freedom of extending your parking from anywhere!
6. Once time has expired, vehicle must be removed to a different location (zone) in order to begin a new session.
PAY BY TEXT
Again, no need for a smart phone! Pay by Text option, where available, allows you to pay for parking by texting the 'zone number', space or license plate number, and the amount of time you wish to stay to the phone number listed on the location's parking signage.
PAY BY VOICE
No need for a smart phone! With the Pay by Voice option, Passport Mobile Pay allows you to dial into the local phone number listed on the location's parking signage, parking customers can register for the Mobile Pay service, start or extend parking sessions, and add payment card details.
Automated Payment Stations
Park Keystone offers automated payment stations at pay lots, making payment easy and fast at all hours.
4 STEPS TO USING AUTOMATED PAYMENT STATIONS: